Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Claudia and Dustin

It's been awhile since I've posted pictures from a wedding so I thought I would post a little more than usual from Claudia and Dustin's wedding that I shot the last week of July. What a beautiful bride, wedding, and family. Between Dustin's humor and Claudia's beauty there was no shortage of great pictures. It was shot in a beautiful Catholic chapel and then we moved to a Country Club for the Reception. I thank them so much for the opportunity to work with them. Let me know what you think!!


































6 comments:

Jacob Bergmeier said...

I love the shots of her by herself... through the trees and of him looking at her. Nice work, sir

Leslie Roark said...

Beautiful as usual!!! Catholic Weddings are beautiful!!

Rebecca Tyler said...

Lovely lovely shots...all of them are beautiful. What a fabulous wedding this must have been!

Californian Peach said...

My fave shots are 5, 10, 17-19, 22...basically the ones where you can really see the bride and her beauty..great work, J!

armsnears said...

Wow those are great.

armsnears said...
This comment has been removed by the author.