Thursday, July 24, 2008

Filling the time clock...and time zones

Life is crazy right now. I just returned from quite a day of meetings. I was out in Naples Florida doing some work with hotels out in the area. Yesterday morning I flew out of Naples to Chicago. I had a quick lunch at Bandera (great place), and then a 1 hour meeting with a client. From that meeting I left and flew back to LA.....so I went from East to Central to Pacific Time Zones...all in one day....that's crazy. I stayed in LA Wednesday night and now fly out to Seattle. From Seattle I come back to LA and then 12 hours later fly out to New Orleans. Is this crazy??????? That's the reason for the delay in posting.

Good news is that I've booked a 11-day trip for the family to Maui in early August so they can join me as I get some work done out there. That will help us to reconnect which is needed. The coolest thing is that Kara and the boys joined me in the hotel in Los Angeles last night and we watched Speed Racer on the TV movies. Simple but so important to reconnect. I'll post some pics when I can!!!

1 comment:

mjshdiif said...

uldn't say anything."I put that cigarette out of her mouth and down. Still on the ground gave out:" then you smoke!" I looked at her reproachfully." I'm such people may teach a child what the West decide?" HeChristian louboutin saler sad look at me," I must do the paternity test, I am not a child, I am not your uncle's child, I will not. I am twenty-eight years old West decide, I want to do another mother -- but I don't

mp wait up throughout the Las vegas. To see the sun, for all his glory, buried by the coming night. In Las Vegas, but also the beautiful dusk. Countless colorful neon is dusk, is ready to welcome the night to prepare.There are many people dream of paradise, but also the achievements of many people hide any hell.The world, originally is money and rights of paradise. Just in this city drama more bar

ondary meaning. The decision also refleChristian Louboutin Women's Mary Janescts that trademark law has been contextual. Though people can cite the various single color trademarks, including brown for UPS trucks and Tiffany's blue product packaging, fashion presents a position where courts should consider the depletion theory.The Second Circuit should provide a narrow protection for Louboutin. He did not exert significant effort in at

e unpleasant past, first and daughter made a good initiative, and now headed to take the initiative from the heart to comfort at the same time, I hope there can be a little old man he put down some of those truths.Christian Louboutin Women's Pumps"Go see the doctor shop."Shenzi An see at the moment a woman is in addition to their rest, he also christian louboutin clearance some inconvenience to stay here, after all, women chat to