Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ragnar

I am very pleased to announce that Jason Lanier Productions has signed an exclusive 3-year national deal to shoot all the races for Ragnar Relay...www.ragnarrelay.com. My team and I shot the race in Phoenix back in February and it was great!! We are getting ready to shoot the next race in Utah in June and then have 1 race per month in all locations across the United States. Over the next three years we will be shooting the national championship race every year in Hawaii and will go international with the company as we will be traveling to Australia, New Zealand, South America and other locations!

It is a 30-hour around the clock 190-mile race...and it's so much fun....a giant road trip. We will be shooting in Utah, Seattle, Minnesota, Washington DC, San Antonio, and Tampa Florida. If anyone ever wants to join us for a race let us know...we are always looking for photographers in all the areas we shoot!






















9 comments:

Leslie Roark said...

You know I'm in! Don't let my mom read the San Antonio one.. she would freak!

Memories by Micha said...

Congrads this is awesome!!! Wish I was close to somewhere you would be I would love to shoot with you again!

Memories by Micha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca Tyler said...

Wow. There are some seriously amazing shots here! What an awesome experience! Congrats on this new deal. :o)

Jinksee said...

Such terrific shots! :D Who would have thought that running would produce these kinds of images. :D Congrats on the awesome deal! Have you been to Seattle? That's close to my hometown..when will you be there? I'll have to see if I can make a family trip and head up to watch you and your team in action. :D

Jason Lanier said...

We'll be in Seattle July 25 and 26. You're welcome to join us if you'd like...we'd love to have you!

Beadale Photography said...

Congrats, Jason! This is wonderful news. Love the race pics. I hope you have a happy and safe memorial day weekend!

stephanie davis said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!! these are ahhhhmazing!!

Sky said...

If Jason comes to San Antonio without you Leslie, you're dead meat and I'll raise your firstborn child! :) Love mom