Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day from Irag

In memory of those who fight and give so much for our country....I post these pictures from a marine buddy of mine in Iraq. Despite your belief on the war or your political persuasion, these men and women deserve our gratitude for their service...and for our freedom. My brother in law Ben has also served in Irag as a helicopter pilot. Not only should we be grateful for those who serve, but also to their families who sacrifice so much for these heroes. While we all enjoy a day off to barbecue, take the family out, or just get caught up on rest...may we never forget those who risk their lives everyday for our freedom. Semper Fi.




4 comments:

Rebecca Tyler said...

Amen. As we celebrate this special day, we also salute the men and women who have served and are currently serving our country. Love these photos. Thanks for sharing them.

Beverly Southerland said...

AMEN........WE are grateful at the Southerland household for the men and women that serve and have served to keep our country free.
God Bless American and we Pray for God's Healing upon our land!!
Mom Southerland

Ricki Ford said...

Awesome post man. I am thankful for the men and women that are at war. And the one that are here in the states

Jinksee said...

Thank you for posting these. I appreciate it. I personally don't know any service men or women but I do know that every day I am able to do what I please, when I please, and how I please because of my freedom. Thank you, E. :D