Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jon and Julie...take 1

A big thanks to Jon and Julie for allowing us to shoot their beautiful wedding a little over two weeks ago!!! It was a fantastic day and I have never had SO many flower girls and ring bearers in my life!! The wedding was so big that I had to reserve two posts for their pictures. These pictures take us through the ceremony and pre-reception photo shoot. I will be posting the remainder of the pictures and a music slideshow in a post to come shortly. It was awesome spending the day with you guys....thanks so much!!


















4 comments:

Lorie said...

Love this wedding! I just love the one with all the groomsmen with the flower girls! -from Kara using my moms sign in name!

Jinksee said...

Beautiful couple. :D These are great shots of the day. :D I'm sure they will love looking at these over and over, remembering the moments.

Rebecca Tyler said...

Oh I love the 8th and 10th photos so much. What a fabulous wedding! Beautiful captures as usual!!

Ruby said...

how did i miss this last week? i'm staring in awe.

the one of the daddies holding the flower girls is out of this world.