Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Robert and Jessica

Below are pictures from a recent engagement shoot for Robert and Jessica shot by my lead photographer Don Atherton. He also had some great assistance from second shooter Karen Chapman. Robert and Jessica are getting married next month and they were such a great couple to work with. As you can tell they are very photogenic and they just radiate a very tangible "in love" feeling. The pictures were taken in Riverside, CA. Congrats on your engagement and marriage next month, we look forward to capturing your special day!








8 comments:

Leslie Roark said...

Great shots! My favorite is #5!!! SO SWEET!

Kyleen said...

I LOVE these! Especially the 5th one...and the 7th...and the 9th...and..and..and.. :)

TripletsRus said...

These are fantastic pics. Very sweet. 1 and 2, and 5, and 7 are my very favorites of all.

Ruby said...

You can tell these two love each other.
You captured it well!

Jinksee said...

These are fantastic!! I love how you're able to capture the perfect moments between people. That's awesome talent. :D

TripletsRus said...

Hey jason, check out my other blog too! Click on my profile and choose 1 Thing Today. I think you might find something interesting.

Love ya!

Steven Kang said...

awesome job as always.

Rebecca Tyler said...

Awesome! My faves are #4, #5 & #7. Such beautiful shots.