Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Myrtle Beach Matrimony

I have been so busy recently having traveled to more than 10 states in the past 10 days. I wanted to post these pictures of this great wedding that I shot for Jeff and Christine in Myrtle Beach, SC. It was a beautiful day and we shot the ceremony on the beach in front of the Seawatch Resort where there were a ton of seagulls that we used to our advantage. I'm in Hawaii right now for some shoots and will be here for another week. Thanks to the bride and groom for the great time at the wedding!!
























10 comments:

Photographs By Tiffany said...

Gorgeous shots!!
Looks like an amazing place~
Looking forward to photos from Hawaii ~ Lucky duck!! :)

Melissa Koehler said...

What amazing shots. I love the seagulls! Have fun in Hawaii, can't wait to see the pics!

Beadale Photography said...

Hey Jason! Sounds like you are having a blast traveling and getting some great photos.

Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog. I love movies! What can I say.

You did a great job on these. I love the sepia shots especially. The little girl reaching for that big margarita glass is priceless!

Ruby said...

Wow, gorgeous pictures! I am really digging the ones on the beach with the seagulls! LOVE THEM.

Melissa McClure Photography said...

oooh the seagull shots are sooooo neat!! :)

Eric Foley said...

Wow! 10 states in 10 days!! Go you ROCKSTAR!

Jacob Bergmeier said...

Great shots in the dark of them alone... I look forward to seeing pictures of your ten state trip

Memories by Micha said...

Awesome wedding! What a perfect day!!! LOVE THEM.. Have fun on the rest of your trip!

Dean Ray said...

hey dude i'm a photog from the right coast. checked out your work. myrtle beach is a beautiful beach. crazy place in summer time.lookin' for more of your shoots!!! ck out my blog PLEASE!!! deancathy.blogspot.com thx

Jinksee said...

That first shot is my favorite..it reminds me of a magazine ad or something. :D