Wednesday, April 16, 2008

As featured on Lifetime TV and Getmarried.com!!

I mentioned a number of weeks ago that we were going to be featured on Lifetime TV for photography that I did for Jobyna's Bridals. The spot aired today on Lifetime at 7:30 (EST). The spot will run another three to four times and is currently featured on the Getmarried.com home page. Click on the link below to be directed to the Jobyna's clip. I'm very grateful for the opportunity and thank Jobyna's, Getmarried, and Lifetime for the opportunity!

6 comments:

Leslie Roark said...

This is/was SO fantastic! Way to go! Since I think of you just as much a mentor (and a great one at that!) as a close friend, I have to say that you have really showed me the meaning of dreaming big! Congratulations and thank you for all the you do! I'm very blessed to have you be a part of my life!

Jinksee said...

Absolutely terrific! :D Congrats!!

Melissa Koehler said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Zololkis said...

See Please Here

TripletsRus said...

This must make you so proud. Great job J!

Beadale Photography said...

That's freaking awesome, Jason! How in the world did I miss this update? Congrats!!!!!