Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Karly and Chris

I apologize for the long delay in posting a blog...things have been so crazy for me right now as we are launching new companies as well as we launched a new website. These pictures are from the wedding we shot last week for Chris and Karly. This was the daughter of my lead photographer Don Atherton....and you always want to make sure you take great care of family members. Tell me what you think of the shots....we had a fantastic time with the entire Jason Lanier Photography team down for the shoot! Thanks to Don, Michael, Cameron, Heath, Leslie, Kara, Ryan, and Thomas for all you did during the shoot!















8 comments:

Leslie Roark Photography said...

WOW! These are unbelievable!! I had such a wonderful time in California with the whole team! I can't wait until we can do it again! Not only that but Karly and Chris are such a beautiful loving couple.. it was so great to work with them!

allan z. said...

sooo dramatic!!! sooo excellent!! great work!.

Heath Orrell said...

One word - Infrared.
What a great shoot to have the whole team there! It was a lot of fun, and if it is a sign of things to come, then I think we will all be living the adage of "do what you love and you will never work a day in your life."

Jinksee said...

I am in love with that first shot! :D SO AWESOME!!

Ricki Ford said...

They rock man you have got to tell me what you done on the last picture.

Jason Lanier said...

Ricki, the last shot was shot with an infrared camera. It adds such a new element to wedding photography....I love it.

Tara Jones said...

these are absolutely fab! i love that first one!

Ruby said...

Your wedding work is beautiful!

Found your blog thru Steven Kangs blog....and by the way your black background is killing my eyes! haha
Just kidding ;) Mine is too.