Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cahoon Wedding

We held off on showing the slideshows for this wedding because there was a second reception up in Utah that we just finished yesterday. We showed the slideshows and the video our Lanier Cinematics team put together which was AWESOME! Thanks to my main guy Cameron for staying up until 5am the night before to finish it in time. There are two slideshows because the wedding was so big...and also because Karly is part of the Lanier Photography Family. Take a look and let me know what you think!


10 comments:

Jinksee said...

Such great photos. I bet it's fun being a part of your photo team. :D

Heath Orrell said...

This wedding was so much fun to shoot. I just realized that I had this huge ear-to-ear grin while watching the slide shows. It is so much fun to be a part of this team. I just want to shoot ALL THE TIME!!

Memories by Micha said...

These are awesome! I love the slideshow it sends chills all over my body!!!

Steven Kang said...

Jason, you have out done it yourself brother.
These rock.

Ricki Ford said...

Beautiful man I like the one of her looking out over the water and the bride and groom dance shot.

Heather said...

These are just amazing. I'm one of Karly's friends and was at the wedding, but the pictures still take my breath away. I'm getting married Jan '09...do you have a website for your other company up yet? Capture Life? Let me know!
Thanks!

Jason Lanier said...

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS! THE NEW COMPANY IS LANIER WEDDINGS, YOU CAN CHECK THEM OUT AT WWW.LANIERWEDDINGS.COM

Heather said...

Thanks!

Leslie Roark Photography said...

The pictures and slideshows are fantastic! Oh.. and so is the video..WAY TO GO TEAM!

Crystal said...

These are gorgeous, Jason. O ;pve the, all. But the 2nd one is stunning!