Saturday, December 22, 2007

Squires Castle

For those of you who haven't seen or photographed the Squires Castle in Willoughby Hills, OH, you need to go. These pictures are taken of Leslie Roark, one of my photographers who never had Bridal Portraits taken.....so we did it in Ohio while out here for a shoot. I came to the castle earlier in the day with the bride and groom and can back here at night with Leslie. I can't post any pictures of the bride and groom until all their pictures are ready....but they turned out great as well. The most rewarding part about the shoot is we were trying to use a Qflash to provide the lighting but couldn't get it to work.....so all of the light is provided by my trusty Nikon SB8oo normal external flash. We were really excited when we saw these...so we decided to post them right away. Let me know what you think!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Leslie Roark Photography said...

OMG! I can't tell you how much I totally LOVE my pictures! Thank you SO much! They are wonderful!

Micha Everett said...

These are absolutely amazing Jason God has truly blessed you with an outstanding talent there is no doubt about that!!!

midnightauthor1 said...

These are amazing jason. How in the world did you get them to look soooo cool!

Jason Lanier said...

A lot of thanks also go to Leslie for being such a trooper...it was very cold out there and she didn't complain at all! Once we finished it took her so long to warm up. The other gratifying thing is that we got these shots not using any studio lighting....just the external flash. It was a ton of fun.

Leslie Roark Photography said...

Oh yes.. FREEZING.. 30 degrees in a strapless wedding dress!! But, it was WELL worth it. The pictures are just amazing!

Steven Kang said...

You did an amazing job here.
It is huntingly beautiful.
It's like an gallery art.
Way to go to both of you.
Also, merry Christmas to you and your family.

Ricki Ford said...

Man these are crazy.... love them....Great job!

Crystal said...

Jason these turned out fantastic! I love the 1st shot. It looks like an ad for a magazine, or a movie cover. WOW!!!!

I hope you and your family had a great Chrsitmas. I hope you have a safe and Happy New Year too. Can't wait to see more of these shots!

kams said...

I love these pictures!! I was there at the daytime shoot with my son and daughter in law and I can't wait to see how great those photos turned out. You are an amazing photographer Jason.

Jinksee said...

You always capture everything perfectly. Seriously beautiful photos. :D