Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Best Photographer in Los Angeles-Final Push




Well you might remember the story of me entering the Best Photographer in LA competition about 2 months ago. The competition has been tight and as of yesterday I was tied for the lead with another LA photographer. Fox TV who is running the competition has pulled the running results so the winner can be a surprise. THERE ARE ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT TO VOTE. So if you haven't voted and feel inclined to do so, please click on the link below to vote now. I really appreciate the support and I've promised to shoot a wedding for free if I win!




Thanks!


Jason

6 comments:

AmbiancePhotography said...

LOVE THE PICTURE!! VOTE VOTE VOTE PEOPLE!!!!!!

Crystal said...

Oh Jason how funny! I voted and I hope you win. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Okay...as for the movie Conjurer it has not been released yet. I will keep you posted and let you know. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving.

nikki nicole photography said...

ha the photo is so funny! I voted for you!

let me know the outcome! best of luck!!!

Steven Kang said...

Hey Jason,
I just got done voting for you.
Hope you win and happy thanksgiving.

Rebecca Tyler said...

Jason I just voted for you. Your work is amazing and I hope you win this title that you deserve so much! :o)

Jason Lanier said...

Thanks guys for all the support! That picture is from a wedding we shot in July...and that was the best man!