Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Beautiful Smile

Hey All! Check out this Bridal shoot I did with this amazing bride named Connie. She isn't a model...but she sure looks like one.






We went down to San Diego a week before the wedding and did this shoot where she was such a trooper. It was getting a little cold towards the end of the night and being down at the beach...the breeze was coming in. Well, I kept offering to call it a day but she kept saying, "No, let's keep going...let's get these shots." We kept going and it paid off with a great shoot. When we got back into the car I turned on the heater and she kept it going for about 30 minutes full blast....



I kept apologizing and she kept laughing saying it was worth it for the shots. I hope you all think it was worth it as well. Take a look and let me know what you think!



Thanks,

J

4 comments:

AmbiancePhotography said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous bride!!! There really are no words to express the beauty of these pictures!

Steven Kang said...

wow. beautiful background and beautiful bride with an awesome photographer. great job!!!

Crystal said...

WOW! These are stunning, Jason.

Shawna said...

What wonderful pictures of a beautiful young lady. I happen to be Connie's cousin. She is just as beautiful inside as she is out. I had yet to see a picture of her, that could show that true inner beauty until today. Now I have seen several. Thank you.