Friday, September 21, 2007

Get Engaged, Get Arrested

How do you like that scenario?

I take Chris and Karly out to Oceanside beach for their engagement shoot, and they get arrested! I have to admit that I was surprised,...normally I'm the one who would end up arrested. I should mention it was all in good fun. A really cool cop named Office Silverston drove up to us on the beach while we were shooting and asked us to let him know when he could pass without messing up the shot.

We jumped on the opportunity and asked him to turn on his lights as he passed. He not only obliged with that request, but he then got out and handcuffed Chris and Karly to each other while motioning for them to get into the car! What an awesome cop! Needless to say, Chris and Karly will have some of the most unique engagement shots around.

9 comments:

Steven Kang said...

wow. talk about one of kind e-shoot.
You have all the fun things happened to you jason.
much blessing to you.

Jinksee said...

Hmm..do you ever just have a 'normal' photo shoot? hee hee. I love your adventures though. :D Makes for some great stories for your clients to tell. Awesome photos. :D

KJunier said...

That is so friggin amazing. Please shoot for my engagement and wedding some day. It might not be for another 30 (million) years, but if I get pics with a cop, I'm happy!

Seriously though, your work is absolutely incredible.

melissakoehlerphotography said...

How cool is that!? What a great session! How fun

Nataly Lemus said...

What an awesome office! I bet the whole shoot was fun!

Paige Kearin said...

Classic!

Tara Jones said...

you have the best stories!!!

Rnormfoto said...

that is SO fun---police intervention!

Orchard Cove Photography said...

That cracks me up :)

Your wife either must have found the perfect dress on try #1 or not be worried about what she wore. If it's the latter I envy her - I'm not too worried about it in that I don't want a big poufy dress....I just want something lightweight (and not strapless!) that I can dance in!! Haven't found it yet :)