Monday, July 2, 2007

Time to help my wife realize her dreams

I have been so busy the last few years working on building my dreams. My dear wife has given so much of her time to not only support me but to work for me. She has set aside her goals to help me achieve mine. My dreams are all coming true. It is time for my wife to realize hers.

My wife set aside a book she was writing to help me. She also set aside a language-learning program that I believe is very promising. I think it is about time she finishes that book and that program. This month I will reorganize our home to give her a nice office with a comfortable writing chair. I will be giving her some money to invest into the creation of her language program. She will have my love and support to accomplish her goals. After all, she deserves it. She is a wonderful wife and mother.

10 comments:

carla ten eyck said...

So I am not the only one out there who has a totally supportive and selfless spouse!! Way to go to support her, I am sure she will really appreciate it!

Stacy Cross said...

You sound just like my husband. :) How wonderful that you both possess such creative gifts! I wish her all the best in these and every endeavor!

Candy's Photography said...

Wow!! That is so cool!
Candy

Steven Kang said...

Beautiful. just beautiful.
unselfish love, giving love. being one. just beautiful.

Ginger Murray said...

thanks so much for your comment.

Aren't supportive spouses wonderful?
I would NOT be where I am, or running towards my goals, if it weren't for my husband of 1 year.

Paige Kearin said...

She's gotta get a blog too! Awesome. I can't wait to see her go for it!

K.D. said...

Sweet! You are a really cool guy!

Maryann said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see her book and her program! Good for you for supporting her dreams too! What a beautiful couple you are!

STEVE DePINO said...

Awesome!!! How exciting is that!

lauramkelley said...

anyone that is behind your work deserves the also feel accomplished, Your doing a wonderful thing for her. We all have passions, it is great she can realize hers. And it is great that you are helping. Congratulations!